Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sheridyn Fisher 2010 Canberra Shoot

So I’ve been debating over which shoot to post for my first real entry and I decided on a shoot I did recently (and by that I mean earlier this year).

The shoot was one I did with my dear friend Sheridyn Fisher, if you’re going to be visiting this blog on a regular basis you’ll come to know Sheridyn very well. She is a great friend to me and the main reason I’m now doing what I’m doing. It was her that encouraged me to become a photographer and was even the subject of my first ever shoot.

Sheridyn is one of the most talented persons you’ll ever meet, having been modelling for years now, she is one of the best in front of the cameras in Australia. She is also the most creative person I know, adding her own distinct touches to all our photos together by doing her own styling as well as hair and make-up.

I think we make a great team when we work together, not only on our own shoots, but even when she comes on as MUA and stylist for shoots we do of other models.

This shoot in question was a quick one we did on her recent visit to Canberra, as usual Sheri did her own Hair & Make-up and we combined on Styling. Hope you guys like the pics.

Neil




1 comment:

  1. Hey Mate.
    Great photos as always. I really have to do a shoot with Sheridyn next time she is in town. Nick B

    ReplyDelete